Have questions about Gigahash? We have answers!
What are the tokenomics?
- 10 billion total supply
- >60% in 777 lottery wallet // Existing G2 holders who burned get airdropped // remaining tokens are held in the treasury wallet
- Buy / Sell Taxes 6% = 2% Lottery (BURN) // 2% Reflections // 1% Treasury // 1% Development & Marketing
What is Diamond Hold?
Diamond Hold is the term we’re using for our lottery ticket system. With GHG, holders can have multiple entries with just one wallet. But in order to prevent handing whales an unfair advantage simply for holding more tokens, the GHG tokens used for Diamond Hold Lottery entries will be TRADED IN for a Diamond Hold Lottery Ticket and sent to the 777x wallet. When you choose to use some of your GHG tokens for a Diamond Hold Lottery Ticket, your lottery entry is PERMANENTLY TIED TO THAT WALLET, and you no longer have access to the tokens used to buy that entry. In other words, you are TRADING IN your GHG tokens for a PERMANENT lottery ticket.
You are trading away the benefits of holding the GHG token (price appreciation, reflections, and the ability to use them on the casino games) in exchange for more entries into the lottery. What’s more important to you? More entries in the lottery? Reflections from the staking pool? Or the ability to win prizes in the arcade games and sell your tokens later on for other tokens/assets? YOU decide. (Any tokens in your wallet that were NOT used to buy a Diamond Hold Lottery entry are yours to do whatever you want with.)
Your Diamond Hold Lottery Tickets will be represented in your wallet by a separate Diamond Hold Lottery token (NOT GHG) that will be sent to your wallet when you buy a ticket. This will let you see at a glance how many tickets you hold.
How much is a Diamond Hold Lottery Ticket?
The price of a ticket will be 10k Gigahash Gaming tokens (GHG), which is approximately 1 MATIC. We reserve the right to change the price of future ticket prices. The current ticket price will be posted on the lottery page.
What are the Diamond Hold Lottery payouts?
- Every 4 hours: 300,000 GHG
- Every day: 1,500,000 GHG
- Every week: 10,000,000 GHG Jackpot
Can I increase my odds for the Diamond Hold Lottery drawings?
Yes. However there is a trade off! Read more about Diamond Hold to see how this works.
How are the Diamond Hold Lotteries funded? Can it run out?
- The Diamond Hold Lottery prizes are sent out by the contract from the 777x wallet, which is filled from the sources listed below…
- Presale from G²
- Lottery ticket sales
- 4% tax from selling GHG
- ***GHG Team Members do NOT have access to this wallet***
If the wallet drops below 20% of total GHG supply (2 billion tokens), the treasury fund will buy back GHG and top the lottery wallet back to 20%.
How are transactions taxed?
- Every buy/sell has a 6% transaction tax.
- 2% Lottery (BURN)
- 2% Reflections
- 1% Treasury
- 1% Development & Marketing
What about presale?
GHG will be a fair launch.
Excess tokens unclaimed will be held in the treasury and could made available for sale at a later date depending on market conditions and to allow a sufficient amount of time for claimants to come forward.
What are your marketing plans?
- SweepWidget competition with social media requirements to spread the word
- Crypto voting sites
- Banner ads across multiple high traffic sites
- AMAs with different crypto project promotion groups (to be announced)
- Promoted articles
- And much much more!
Is the team doxxed?
Yes! Mostly, anyway. We understand that we are asking for a TON of money for our launch, and we want you to be as comfortable with us as possible. Our team, including the Founding Developer, Community and Project Manager, Sales Manager/Strategic Advisor, and several other core members have all partially doxxed so you can be assured of our good intentions. We have also doxxed to each other including full names, phone numbers and home addresses. We are also fully doxxed with private sale groups, and several of the AMA group admins prior to the AMAs. You can meet us on our team page! Full names won’t be released at this time for our own security.
Various members of the team have also been involved with other BSC token launches including Grouper (G1) and G².
What is the TG Games Partnership Program?
- Our Telegram Gaming Bots can be added to ANY Telegram group. This will allow us to enter into partnerships with other projects who would like to use our games to boost their own Telegram community engagement.
- What about the profits for these games?
- Just like in our own Telegram Gaming Room, 90% of the tokens paid to the games go right back to the players in the way of game prizes.
- The remaining 10% will be split 50/50 between the partner project and GHG (our portion will be sent to grow our staking pool).
When will you be listed on Coin Market Cap/CoinGecko?
We will apply for Coin Gecko and Coin Market Cap post launch.
Are the funds I deposit into the arcade SAFU?
Yes, they are protected in a separate wallet just for arcade operations. A percentage of the arcade tokens are also held in cold storage that would require manual intervention to move over to the main arcade wallet. While we believe in the safety and security of our games we recommend only keeping what you are willing to play with on the platform. The safest place to store tokens is in your personal wallet. Only deposit tokens that you are willing to play games with. We are also maintaining a safety fund in the developer wallet to hedge against theft or attacks as well.
Where do the funds from the games go?
- 90% of the tokens put into the games go right back to the players as prizes.
- For games we host in our own Telegram, the remaining 10% goes into the staking pool.
- For games hosted in partner Telegram channels, 5% goes to the partner, and 5% goes to our staking pool (check out the Project Flow Map for the details).
Tell me about the project wallets.
We have a number of wallets:
- Dev Wallet – TBD
- Treasury Wallet – TBD
- Hot Casino Wallet (Connected to Telegram) – TBD
- Cold Casino Wallet – TBD
- Contract Based Lottery Wallet (No Dev Access) 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000777
What's with the 250,000 GHG sells I keep seeing from the contract?
Each transaction has a 4/8% tx fee, which comes out in GHG tokens. 1% of that goes to the Treasury and Dev Wallet, but first needs to be liquidated into MATIC. That’s where the Swap & Liquify function comes in. The tokens generated from the transaction fee begin to build up within the contract, so the contract swaps 250,000 GHG into MATIC with each sell order to be able to send it to the treasury staking pool in the form of MATIC. This is only done on sells to keep from interfering with positive chart momentum.
Tell me about the Treasury Fund
The Treasury is a central account that funds other parts of the ecosystem and receives profit from other activities. It is designed to balance income across other income streams and retain profit for long term gains. This pool is expected to grow over time by staking to generate yields and investing into other quality projects.
Revenue will be used to fund the lottery if the prize fund ever drops below 20% and buy back tokens to support the price of GHG providing gains to existing holders.